Fact: Since the church roof alarm trial started 8 months ago the ecclesiastical insurance company has seen a 60% drop in claims.
We can help you prevent and detect lead theft by providing an affordable wireless alarm. You have the peace of mind to know that as an insurance approved provider you are using the services of trusted and proven security company.
Why our systems work:-
- Monitored: Our alarms are monitored 24/7 by trained staff in our independent NSI Gold Monitoring centre. Thereby allowing appropriate response to be provided, reducing the opportunity thieves have at the scene.
- Insurance Approved: We have been through the rigorous approval process of the Ecclesiastical Insurance Group, meaning that our system will provide an enhanced cover.
- Wireless: The systems are wire free and require no mains power, meaning they leave no unsightly cable and holes on the church fabric. Consequently it is usually a formality getting approval for our system to be installed on your church.
- Rapid Deployment: They can be quickly programmed and installed, with a lead time of just 2-3 days and installation time of about 4 hrs. This allows us to respond quickly your needs.
- Video Verification: Our visual confirmation saves on costly and unnecessary false alarms. (see attached video of a pigeon). This could lead to residents being disturbed unnecessarily by siren activations or church wardens being called out unnecessarily at inconvenient times.
- Police Attendance: Video verification gives us the evidence we need for police to be called to attend. This gives us the best chance of apprehending a thief and acts as an increased deterrent when we place our signage.
- Cost: We will price match any like system that matches us in specification and coverage, whilst providing the additional benefit of video verification.
- Integrated Lone Worker Protection: An additional wireless key fob can be added to the system providing the user with a panic alarm button which is monitored 24/7.
‘Thank you. We and the police are very pleased that the boys have been caught’ Sr Mary-Christa: The Grange Convent
"The PCC decided to opt for the Ace Defence system because of their Webcam facility included in the sensors, enabling the monitoring centre to verify the presence of intruders and to avoid costly false alarms." Ian Holdsworth. Church Warden.
‘It is so good to have the alarm up and by such nice people, thank you.’ Ann Hyland: Church Warden
Call Today for A Free Survey 01454 877 675
A system was installed to assist following a series of lead thefts. Following a series of thefts across Harlesden, ACE Defence were contacted by the London diocese to assist them. They required a system which could be rapidly deployed and subsequently relocated to other churches as requirements changed. A camera system was subsequently installed within 2 days of notification. The system is wireless, battery operated and communicates to a monitoring centre using mobile GPRS. On activation the system uses video to confirm an intruder is present. Trained operators will then inform police and set off the strobe and sounder on confirmation of suspicious behavior. In addition to covering the roof, the systems can also be extended to cover other areas, so the internal church buildings/vicarage could also be covered with additional wireless sensors, thereby negating the cost of multiple systems. Wireless smoke sensors can also be fitted to the system. The keypad is also fitted with a panic button for lone worker protection. Ace Defence have installed their systems in 4 other churches.